torsdag 11 oktober 2012

Kiko make up milano, Skin evolution







I baught the skin evolution foundation from Kíko Make up Milano when I went to Barcelona in august. I now feel that I have used it enough to give you a review on it. On the back it says:
"Multi-performace smoothing foundation long-lasting hold, up to 10 hours." I don't think it lasts that long but it does have a good staying-power. It is not as covering as I wish it would be, but it does even out your skin very nice. Your skin looks good but it was a product that was very hard to blend.

Even if this foundation does not cover as much as I would like, I do think it is a nice foundation I just wish was easier to blend. I give this product 3/5 points.
I hope you found this helpful,
Xoxo
Matilda

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar