tisdag 24 september 2013

Jean Paul Gaultier: From the sidewalk to the Catwalk


Sunday I went to an exhibition at the "Arkitektur -och designcentrum" which is a museum in Stockholm and it was the last day of showing Jean Paul Gaultier: from the sidewalk to the catwalk. It was amazing, I loved it! Gaultier is truly an artist and his clothes is so special and there were so many amazing creations there. Couture is something really special and I loved seeing the garments up close and by each garment there was a note of how many hours were spent making it. If you are not familiar with Haute Couture, the garments are only made by hand and it's a one of a kind and it is made for measurment. I wanted to show you some pictures of some of my favourites so here they ar, Enjoy! :)

Stripes a true look from Gaultier

Sorry for this blurry picture, but I just love this dress


Just Love this one so chic :)

Another chic outfit

Love this dress made of film
Xoxo Matilda

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar