fredag 1 november 2013

October favorites



So another month has gone by so it’s time for my October favorites,

Lush Popcorn lip scrub, during fall and winter my lips get a little dry so I like to scrub my lips with this product and I love it. You could easily make it yourself at home with just some sugar and olive oil but Lush makes them so tasty. I was not to crazy about this popcorn taste because it does not really taste like popcorn but I think the bubblegum one is nice that you get now from the holiday collection. When I run out of this popcorn one I Think I will get the scrub called santa. No matter which Lush lip scrub you choose it will make your lips soft and nice.

Revlon colorburst lipstick “045 Raspberry”, I just love this color it is the perfect fall lip color in my opinion, the dark berry color is beautiful this time of year. The lipstick feels nice on my lips and I like that it is not dry and I also like that it is a quite matte finish. If you would like a slightly lighter color I recommend “032 plumberry” from the same line.

Rimmel London wake me up foundation, this is a foundation that has been in my collection since spring and I haven’t been using it a lot but this month I rediscovered it. I think it’s a great everyday foundation that gives you medium coverage it evens out your skintone and gives you a nice glow.

Collection lasting perfection concealer, this is a well talked about concealer that does it’s job amazingly it covers dark circles and any areas you wish to hide really well. I just love this concealer!

Rimmel Stay Matte powder, I mentioned this powder in last months favorites and it’s a favorite this month to. It really does keep your skin matte all day long.

Elf eyebrow Kit, this is also a favorite from last month but I still love it as much, I have actually been using it for a long time now and it never fails me.

Benefit they’re real mascara, I started using this mascara last month and I still love it makes you eyelashes look amazing.

Crabtree & Evelyn Summer hill Hand therapy, This is an all time favorite hand cream for me I just love this product.

Victoria Secret’s Mango Temptation ultra – moisturizing hand and body cream, I love this scent it is so wonderful it’s mango nectar and hibiscus. I like that the scent is sweet but I don’t find it to sweet. The consistency is quite thick so I like to use it mainly for my hands but also on dry parts like elbows and knees.

Sachajuan Stockholm leave in conditioner, I use this conditioner after every wash, it helps to keep my hair soft and healthy. My hair likes to tangle so this helps when it’s time to brush the hair.

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth miracle, I just love this clear nailpolish that makes your nails grow, you can use it on it’s own or as a base coat. You have to use it consistently for it to work the best, put a coat on every other day and when you have achieved your desired  length use a strengthening product so your nails won’t break that easily.




Leave me comment telling me what your October favorites are,

Xoxo Matilda

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar