torsdag 29 januari 2015

Review: Sephora fiber mask


I have tried two different Sephora fiber masks, the honey mask that claims to nourish and balance to soothe and refresh dry or sensitive skin. The other one I´ve tried is the lotus mask that claims to refresh tired skin and reduce signs of strain and fatigue.

I liked both of them. They left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Of the two I loved the honey mask the most. I also love that you don´t have to wash the mask of. The mask is actually a mask made of fabric.

How to use it:
Unfold the mask and then apply it to cleansed and dry face. Wait for 15 minutes and then remove it. The mask is wet of product. Massage the excess product that is on you face. No need to rinse of.

I will definitely repurchase the hone mask and I would also like to try the other ones. There are eight different masks to choose from. I recommend you trying these masks because they left your skin feeling soft and nice.

I hope you found this helpful,
Xoxo Matilda

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar