onsdag 25 februari 2015

Review: Benefit Roller Lash mascara



I won a contest with Sephora on Instagram. About a month ago and I got to try a mascara before it was released. When I received the mascara I did not know which one it was. It was a mascara blindtest. After trying out this mascara I got to fill out a form and tell Sephora how I liked it. One question was to guess the brand, I guessed Benefit and I was right!

The product I have tried is the Benefit Roller Lash mascara!  And I love it. This mascara gives both volume and length. It also keeps my lashes curled, which I love, because I have hard to curl lashes. It stays on my lashes all day and it does not end up under my eyes. I like the formula that is not too wet or dry. Another thing I love about this mascara is that it´s easy to wash off. 

Overall I think this mascara is amazing. It is great for everyday wear. Apply an extra coat and your lashes turn dramatic, great for an evening look. 


I hope you found this helpful,
Xoxo Matilda


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar